Interview questions one should prepare for
1. Tell me something about your self. Why does this role interest you? Or why have you applied for this job? Why do you think should we take you for this job? What motivates you at work? Why do you want to leave your present job or why did you leave your last job?
2. What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness? What is your greatest achievement? Are you ambitious?....
3. What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position? Are you speaking to some other companies? Or how is your job search going on? Which companies are you talking to? Are you ready to relocate? You have stayed for a long time with your last company-Why? You have switched many jobs-why?
4. What was your biggest mistake? Why haven’t you got a job yet? You do not have all the experience we are seeking for this position. Why do you want to quit your present job? Have you ever made a mistake at work? How did you rectify it? What major problems did you face in your last role?
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? How do you feel about doing repetitive work? How did you manage to attend this interview during your working hours? Would you like to work in a team or on your own? Has your career developed as you had liked?
6. Has your career developed as you had liked? What would you do if your team ceased to perform? Would you take up this job if we offered it to you? Your expected salary? What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this? Do you want to ask us something about the company?